A Complete Traning Course in Espresso
- Legend on discovery of coffee
- Development of coffee culture and cultivation
- Introduction and Definition
- Species of Coffee
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific/ Asia-indo-pacific
- Africa/ Arabia
- Coffee processing
- Decaffeination process
- Roasting Process
- Brewing methods
- Steps of customer service : Connect, Discover, Respond and Thanking.
- How to create third place for customers.
- Importance of Customer service.
1. CASADIO & FAEMA Espresso machine and other equipment introduction.
- Pull/brew perfect shot of Espresso Proper handling of Espresso machine How to clean Espresso machine: during operation, Daily closing, Weekly and Monthly.
2. Grinder setup and coffee beans ground process
3. Perfecting espresso (Six variables for Extracting perfect Espresso shot) Tasting of a good and a bad espresso. Tasting different Arabicas and Robustas, finding differences.
How to frothing milk like a pro
- Frothing milk
- Creating creamy milk foam
- Pouring fundamentals – speed, distance and position
5. The coffee process: picking, stripping, washed and dry method.
6. Introduction to roasting and blending
7. Latte art techniques
8. Coffee art – heart, rosetta, tulip
- We have procedure to trained practically Step by step how to hold serving tray, how to serve with Responding and Thanking.
- How essential is to server with heart to customer so that place can be third place for customers.
Certification exam Testing and Evaluation will be conducted in the BASIC BARISTA & LATTE ART
- Theory -20%
- Practical- 80%
Duration: 20 days(42 hours training package)
80% of Barista Training is based on practical training
A complete training course in Espresso and Brewed Coffee for any individual who are planning to go abroad or want to be in specialty coffee business.